Hooklift AL 140A Series – 31,000 Pounds
Hooklift AL 140A Series, lifting capacity of 31,000 lbs. Ampliroll is designed to pick up, dump, transport and unload your containers safer and faster, that means larger profits for you. The telescopic Jib concept enables a perfect load distribution with all your bodies. Assuring versatility, durability and long life with minimal weight and maximum efficiency.
- Designed to handle containers between 13 and 20 feet of length, performing all operations from the cab, it needs less than 1 min. for loading bodies The dumping mode is obtained by operating the main rams, actuating arm and tilting frame, with jib extended, altogether pivoting around the rear shaft
- A sub-frame made out of bended plate steel and cross members to be mounted on the truck frame, height 10 inches
- A tilting frame, hinged to the sub-frame with a steel shaft carrying the rear centering rollers.
- A main arm hinged on the tilting frame with a mechanical locking mechanism that allows the dumping mode.
- A telescopic jib, sliding in the arm, supporting a wide-open lifting hook enables loading from many positions
- An hydraulic system, manufactured by MARREL.
- Pump, Axial piston – 12 gpm @ 1200 (RPM) SAE B, direct mount