Ampliroll Product Spotlight: WasteExpo 2018 in Las Vegas on April 23-26 offers haulers an opportunity to discover the company’s hydraulic hooklift systems, roll-on truck bodies and more
Many waste haulers go to work in rigs equipped with hydraulic hooklift systems and roll-on truck bodies from Ampliroll. Others have yet to discover the advantages of these products or the advancements this industry leader is bringing to municipalities, waste management firms and contractors.
They’ll find out in person on Monday, April 23 through Thursday, April 26 when Ampliroll – the world’s inventor and one of the nation’s leading provider of hooklift systems – displays its many solutions at WasteExpo 2018 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
To demonstrate its products, Ampliroll is bringing a hooklift truck and roll-on body for waste hauling to the event. By seeing the vehicle and visiting Ampliroll’s exhibit (Booth #1637), WasteExpo attendees can expect to learn first-hand that:
- Ampliroll Hooklift Systems let you load a single chassis with many different bodies. For example, you can roll on a rear load packer one day, a dumpster the next day, a recycling container the next and so on. Many users save substantially by purchasing a single truck and getting 100% utilization from it. Of course, you’ll also cut the registration fees and insurance costs that multiply when you rely on more than one chassis.
- Ampliroll offers Ampliroll-Branded Truck Bodies. These include chippers, dump boxes, water tankers, septic pumpers, aerial lifts to 48’ working height, cranes and more. No other hooklift competitor matches this; it’s an Ampliroll exclusive!
- Ampliroll Hooklift Systems deliver best-in-class lifespans, best-in-class payloads.
- Ampliroll simplifies after-sales service when you specify Ampliroll Hooklifts and Ampliroll-Branded Truck Bodies as a “package.” Waste haulers, recyclers and others that are interested in hydraulic hooklift systems gain speed and convenience.
- Ampliroll Hooklift Systems can reduce the potential for driver injury. How? Cable loaders stand outside, right next to moving machinery. Ampliroll Hooklift System operators avoid any such risk by working inside the cab.
- Hydraulic hooklift systems from Ampliroll are designed to pick up, dump, transport and unload containers safer and faster. That means larger profits and/or lower expenses for municipalities, waste management firms and contractors.
For selection, savings and service, make Ampliroll your first choice in hydraulic hooklift systems.
Ampliroll Hooklift Systems are manufactured by Marrel – the inventor of hooklifts in 1969 and first again in bringing them to users across the U.S. in 1980. Today, Ampliroll is one of the nation’s leading provider of hooklift systems. Of course, we also offer high-quality pre-owned hooklift vehicles.